See the Facebook Hacks only power users know!
4 Facebook Hacks Only Power Users Know
1) Review Chat Request From An Unknown Person
Have you ever received a message from an unknown Facebook user? The chances are high, you might have received. So how to review the chat request of someone who is not in your friend-list? Here is the Facebook hack for it.
- Click on the Messages Icon on the Home Screen.
- Find the Message Request Tab on the Right Side and Click on it.
- A Link will be seen, that says”See Filtered Requests”
- It will show a link that says”See filtered requests”
From there you can have the review.
2) Know if someone is Accessing Account Without Your Authority
Know if someone is snooping into your account. Verify whether someone is sneaking into your Facebook with this hack. Here is what you have to do.
- Go to Settings Page.
- Select the Security Tab.
- It will show a link that says “Where You’re Logged In.”
From there you can see find all your active logins. It is also possible to know information about login location, device used and browser used.
3) Transfer Files using Facebook Messenger
You can easily transfer files using Facebook Messenger. Here is the hack.
- Open Facebook Messenger.
- Click on the gear icon on the top of the window.
- There is an option that says”Add Files”
With that you can directly upload files from your computer.
4) Use Save Post Option to Save your Time
Suppose you wish to read a post on Facebook, but unfortunately you don’t have time to read in that particular moment. What to do? Here is the hack for it!
- Click on the little arrow in the top-right of the post you want to read.
- Click on the Save Option.
This will save the link in to Facebook’s Saved Folder. Later you can read from “Saved” Folder in the Favourites bar.